Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cabela's Mastercard

Has anyone applied to this recently and been approved? i really want to get this one but am always nervous when applying.
i have about a 695/708 score depeing on where you look.
i have
Platinum Delta skymiles $1200
Gold delta skymiles $1000
Apple Card $2500
Capital One platinum $500
Lowe's $15k
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's Visa

the visa doesn't exist anymore, it's now a cabela's club mastercard issued by capitalOne. you should be approved no problem, but it's going to be a triple pull.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i literally just saw it was a mastercard and capital one but still called it visa lol. I shop there alot and this card would be nice

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you're interested in similar cards fnbo has a ducks unlimited card for 5% off sporting goods & gas. sportsmans guide also has a card, i think that one's a visa, issued by commenity.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i guess sportsman guide wouldnt be too bad, i was thinking cabelas as there's a physical store near me and that makes gun purchases very easy and my prefered way lol.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

well i applied and got the 7-10 message :/ hopefully ill still get approved

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

ducks unlimited card is identical to the NRA card which got cancelled, so it should work for 5% on guns at any sporting goods store. plus has a discount at any gas station. its on the harder to get side of things, but you might qualify for it.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cabelas club MasterCard Denied :(

Has anyone had any luck appealing a denial with capital one? I’ve had a card with them for over a year always paid on time

700 across the board
With only about 6 inq
20k in credit
Message 8 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cabelas club MasterCard Denied :(

Unfortunately, Capital One does not reconsider system-declined applications OP. Sorry to hear about the denial.
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabelas club MasterCard Denied :(

Even if it’s a “wait for a letter” denial
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.