Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i apply in incognito mode?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i apply in incognito mode?

Hi all.

I want to app for the Amex Everyday card, but when i try on my browser it just takes me to my husbands account to log in (im an AU on his amex). I cannot even check for offers on my browser as it also takes me to his acct. But when i go into incognito mode, i can check my preapproved offers (i have 5 of them). Can I just go ahead and app for a card in my incognito window? Wasnt sure how that worked! Thanks so much for any help! :-)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Can i apply in incognito mode?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all.

I want to app for the Amex Everyday card, but when i try on my browser it just takes me to my husbands account to log in (im an AU on his amex). I cannot even check for offers on my browser as it also takes me to his acct. But when i go into incognito mode, i can check my preapproved offers (i have 5 of them). Can I just go ahead and app for a card in my incognito window? Wasnt sure how that worked! Thanks so much for any help! :-)

Yes, you can apply in incognito mode. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can i apply in incognito mode?

you can also clear the cookies and cache, the incognito keeps browsing history and cookies from being stored 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.