Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me out with counting days? lol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone help me out with counting days? lol

So I want to try the Amex 3xCLI. I opened my account April 13. By my calculation. The 61st day is tomorrow (6/12). But Im scared i might be wrong and screw up the CLI button lol.

Also, what are my odds?

My utilization is at 5%

I have put heavy use on the card. About 3k since I opened it. I currently have a credit of $47. I overpaid it seems. 

Discover 2k

Amex 1k

Amazon Store Card 1k

Credit One $450

Capital One $350 (when do these people give increases!!$$$!)

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can someone help me out with counting days? lol

I googled 61 days from 4/13/18... June 13, 2018

I have my 180 day date set up already... I like the easy calculation/converters.

Message 2 of 21
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

Calculate time between two dates...

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hah even more confused now. One said June 13, the other says June 12. Does it matter if it's not exactly the 61st day? I would imagine as long as its not before the 61st day. 

Message 4 of 21
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hah even more confused now. One said June 13, the other says June 12. Does it matter if it's not exactly the 61st day? I would imagine as long as its not before the 61st day. 

Nope. As you stated, just as long as it isn't too early you're ok!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I find that if you look on your calendar pick a date and count 1 2 3 4 etc til you get to desired daySmiley Wink. I learned this in K in Bostons math class in the garden. This way you feel like you are doing the actual work and not some puterSmiley Wink This totally inept advice was brought to you by AJC INCSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 21
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

I’ve always asked Siri. Never been wrong!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 7 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Who is Siri?Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 21
BH1985
Regular Contributor

I also opened my first Amex account on April13th - two actually.

I have a BCE and a ED. Both were opened with an initial $4k limit but I’ve reallocated them to $5k (BCE) and $3k (BCE).

I changed my billing cycles to make my due date the 8th instead of the 5th/6th or whatever it was so I’m not sure if I’ll be eligible tomorrow but I’m going to try it on my BCE.
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BH1985 wrote:
I also opened my first Amex account on April13th - two actually.

I have a BCE and a ED. Both were opened with an initial $4k limit but I’ve reallocated them to $5k (BCE) and $3k (BCE).

I changed my billing cycles to make my due date the 8th instead of the 5th/6th or whatever it was so I’m not sure if I’ll be eligible tomorrow but I’m going to try it on my BCE.

What was your credit score?

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.