cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me out with counting days? lol

New Contributor

Re: Can someone help me out with counting days? lol

@JR_TX wrote:

I’ve always asked Siri. Never been wrong!

LOL that actually worked. Tomorrow is day 61 and im finally sure of it. 

Message 11 of 21
Valued Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

I’ve always asked Siri. Never been wrong!

No way am I going to ask siri her opinion on anything after she has sat on the desk all day doing nothing. I guess that is why I'm single. I wonder though has one siri ever gotten into an argument with another siri?

TU fico08=814 12/29/18
EX fico08=798 01/21/19
EQ fico08=817 01/04/19
EX fico09=808 01/05/19
EQ fico bankcard08=829 12/25/18
Garden since 07/02/18
Message 12 of 21
New Contributor

At the time of account opening, my Experian Fico 8 was 675. My utilization across cards was 0 percent except for a $10 balance on one card. I initially received a 7-10 day message and called a backdoor number immediately and was granted $4k with the ED card.

I applied for the ED card because I thought it was easier to get approval for than the BCE. I now don’t believe that to be the case. Later that night I applied for the BCE since that’s the one I really wanted and was instantly approved for $4k.

I was instantly denied two months earlier with a 668 FICO 8 when one card’s utilization was around 45 percent.
Message 13 of 21
Senior Contributor

CountCountsLP(2) (1).jpg

And so do I. And apparently AverageJoesCredit as well.

***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 14 of 21
New Contributor

It must not be 61 days as judged by Eastern time. I just applied at 12:05 EDT and got the 7-10 day message.

Almost immediately I got an email saying a decision had been reached. Email indicated to call a number. I called and was informed a CLI request was not found. This is the same message I’ve received once before for attempting a CLI before 61 days. After that request I got a letter indicating I needed to have the account open 60 days.

I will try again at 3:05 AM EDT (12.05 AM PDT).
Message 15 of 21
Valued Contributor

@CybeRise wrote:

So I want to try the Amex 3xCLI. I opened my account April 13. By my calculation. The 61st day is tomorrow (6/12). But Im scared i might be wrong and screw up the CLI button lol.

Also, what are my odds?

My utilization is at 5%

I have put heavy use on the card. About 3k since I opened it. I currently have a credit of $47. I overpaid it seems. 

Discover 2k

Amex 1k

Amazon Store Card 1k

Credit One $450

Capital One $350 (when do these people give increases!!$$$!)

OK...I'm up to April 23, but I'm now out of fingers so someone else will have to pick up from here!

TU fico08=814 12/29/18
EX fico08=798 01/21/19
EQ fico08=817 01/04/19
EX fico09=808 01/05/19
EQ fico bankcard08=829 12/25/18
Garden since 07/02/18
Message 16 of 21
Senior Contributor

@sarge12 wrote:

@CybeRise wrote:

So I want to try the Amex 3xCLI. I opened my account April 13. By my calculation. The 61st day is tomorrow (6/12). But Im scared i might be wrong and screw up the CLI button lol.

Also, what are my odds?

My utilization is at 5%

I have put heavy use on the card. About 3k since I opened it. I currently have a credit of $47. I overpaid it seems. 

Discover 2k

Amex 1k

Amazon Store Card 1k

Credit One $450

Capital One $350 (when do these people give increases!!$$$!)

OK...I'm up to April 23, but I'm now out of fingers so someone else will have to pick up from here!

For God's sake man, use your toes! USE YOUR TOOOOOOES!!!

***AD SPACE AVAILABLE***
Message 17 of 21
New Contributor

Success for me!

I got my CLI at 12:05AM PDT. I chickened out and only asked for $12k instead of $15k, which is what I tried before.

Good luck, Cyber!
Message 18 of 21
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Great work
Message 19 of 21
New Contributor

Pulled the trigger this morning on day 61 w/BCE. Requested 3x to 15k, it automatically countered to 10k. Not surprised since my FICO has dropped about 20pts since I opened the account due to borrowing almost $100k for an RV and dropping two cards which dropped my AAoA. Which raises two questions. 

How long before trying again?

And more importantly:  How long before AmEx actually reports to the CRA's? At 61 days it's not on a single report. I've run almost $4k across the card, but it has been PIF before each statement. 

Message 20 of 21