Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Stop Apping

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't Stop Apping

Thanks again everyone...couldn't resist the temptation on the Discover It and got my foot in the door...promptly off to the garden I go (and I swear one day I'll figure out how to quote others posts LOL)

Message 11 of 19
_NERD
Established Contributor

If you're on the mobile site, down at the bottom of every page is

Version: Mobile | Full

Tap Full, tap reply on the comment you want to reply directly to, then tap the quote button near the top right corner of the reply box. The rest is self explanatory. Post button is in the bottom right corner. You can also upload pics this way.

After posting your quoted reply, go down to Version and tap Mobile again.

Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-57-52.png

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job!
Message 13 of 19
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@_NERD wrote:

I was in the same place myself last year once the denials for too many inq's started coming in. Amex, Discover, Citi, Best Buy, even Credit One gave me the finger after I had opened 6 revolving TLs + an auto loan.

I had been watering my accounts in the Garden from last June/July until this morning. The last 10 months flew by, and my credit reports have been carpet bombed by all the green OK payment markers. That's called letting your account's grow and get established.  I could only establish 12k in revolving credit limits by the time the denials started last year, and I thought that was a lot. In the last two weeks, I had gotten 3100 CLI to 4k on my Walmart store card, 1800 increase on my jewelry accounts. Today DW and I added 22,750 in new credit lines between Amex, Marvel, and BofA CLI. 10k was my Amex SL - I was denied last June for the very same card.

The Garden made all this possible. There's a lawn chair in the Garden with your name on it.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy sorry but I'm here for the laughsSmiley LOL

@ OP congrats....now stroll on to the garden before those DENIALS start rolling in Smiley Frustrated

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 19
_NERD
Established Contributor

DoroLucky: yeah laugh it up (= hey how did you change your avatar? I'm trying to change my avatar to a custom one.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone! I was all headed to the garden until mr. Crack up here got me all excited LOL. My utilization is shockingly listed at 87% right now but not accurate in real time, it's about 34% currently. New to monitoring my credit and all that so not sure when that will update. I do have the Barclay Rewards Master (the apple one) which I just paid off my MacBook. It was their email randomly increasing my credit line to 4500 (was 2k) which stirred all this up. Maybe I should do the Amazon one, I do love me some Amazon! And was also looking into one with 5% cash back rewards with categories but the rotating ones seem to be getting worse category wise. ETA: My inquiries were 3 before today Smiley Happy 

Amen to the Amazon love.  I don't have a card, really don't need one but I order from them every day.

Message 16 of 19
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks again everyone...couldn't resist the temptation on the Discover It and got my foot in the door...promptly off to the garden I go (and I swear one day I'll figure out how to quote others posts LOL)

Congrats on the approval!

Message 17 of 19
_NERD
Established Contributor

What were your scores at the time you app'd for Disco? Congratulations.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:
What were your scores at the time you app'd for Disco? Congratulations.

FAKO's = TU 637 EQ = 657. Utlization 89% LOL. Couple baddies on TU scheduled to fall off next year. But in real time it's now 23%. I need these reports to update! 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.