Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Prequal on Savor Card

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap One Prequal on Savor Card

Shouldnt be any problems for the card. Like the others said. Call em. Looking forward to this thread is closed. OP was approved!Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Earlier post from me:

Last week the no-fee Quicksilver showed up for the first time, but I realized it wouldn't  really add anything, as PayPal gives 2%. Next time I hit, the Savor One was showing up. It's one of my goal cards because theatre tickets are one of my major spend categories.

So I got approved, nine days after the hard pull.

Savor One Approval

My scores are lower than yours, but I was already with Capital One. And I was approved with only a $500 CL and 26.whatever% interest

Message 12 of 18
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Called Cap One today and they are still working on my app ....told me to call back tomorrow if I don't get an email or the card doesn't show up on my Cap One  site with my other cards currently a Wal-Mart and Quick Silver......interestingly the rep said "looking forward to doing business with you"....not sure how to take that comment.  Hopefully, by tomorrow I will have an answer.

Message 13 of 18
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@ecxpa wrote:

Called Cap One today and they are still working on my app ....told me to call back tomorrow if I don't get an email or the card doesn't show up on my Cap One  site with my other cards currently a Wal-Mart and Quick Silver......interestingly the rep said "looking forward to doing business with you"....not sure how to take that comment.  Hopefully, by tomorrow I will have an answer.

still no decision after call ......told me to "wait for the letter"......hmm....doesn't sound good this time

Message 14 of 18
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Good things come to those who wait.....here's to your approval!

Message 15 of 18
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Looks like a lot of folks here were right.........I got approval this AM for the Savor1 with a 5K SL.....this seems low to me but I'll take it.  It was a very frustrating process taking almost a month to the day and numerous calls ending in "your app is pending you will have and answer in 7-10 days"...it seems they had to repull EQ but did not list but one Inquiry.....stated the first one was "incomplete"

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 17 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @ecxpa on approval. Locking thread as now approved.  Please feel free to create thread in approval section if you would like to share your experiences/dp's on approval.  Thanks!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.