Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one mailer

tag
ahleahsis
Established Member

Cap one mailer

I received a mailer today for the Quicksilver card with 0% APR for 8 months with a 26.99% APR after. Funny thing is that I've been using the pre-approval website since May and every single time I get the same two products, Quicksilver secured and Platinum secured. My only other Cap1 credit card is the Walmart MC that just turned 1 year old. Anyone else encountered this? The only other CAP1 cc I really want is the SavorOne which is why I've been checking pre-approvals.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Mdowning30
Established Contributor

Re: Cap one mailer

It should be a solid offer, sounds like the same one my DW got and her scores are under 600. She has the 0% for 8 months and a $1000 SL.

Chase Freedom Unlimited : $6000 | Discover It Chrome : $3500 | AmEx CS Investor : $6000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred : $5000 | Chase Amazon Prime : $2000 | AmEx Hilton Surpass : $1000 | AmEx Business Plus : $2000 | AmEx Platinum CS : POT $2800 | Tower Federal CU : $15,000 | Lowes Commercial Account : $1,000 | WF Bilt Mastercard : $4,000 | Shell Fleet Plus : $1,000
Total Credit Limit : $42500
Experian FICO 8 : 694
| Experian Vantage : 701 | TransUnion FICO 8 : 683 | TransUnion Vantage : 695 | Experian FICO 9 : 665
Starting Score: 512
Current Score: 693
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@ahleahsis wrote:

I received a mailer today for the Quicksilver card with 0% APR for 8 months with a 26.99% APR after. Funny thing is that I've been using the pre-approval website since May and every single time I get the same two products, Quicksilver secured and Platinum secured. My only other Cap1 credit card is the Walmart MC that just turned 1 year old. Anyone else encountered this? The only other CAP1 cc I really want is the SavorOne which is why I've been checking pre-approvals.

@ahleahsis  You may qualify for SavorOne! What is your score?

Message 3 of 8
ahleahsis
Established Member

685 with two paid charge offs from 2017.

Message 4 of 8
7774x
Established Contributor

@ahleahsis wrote:

I have been QS offers  for 18 months zero interest.... hold out for better

Message 5 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@ahleahsis wrote:

Since the SavorOne is the only Capital One card you want, I don't think you should spend an application and up to 3 HP's on a Quicksilver.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 6 of 8
Trini88
Established Contributor

Got the same mailer which confused me because I already have a Quicksilver from them.

Goal Cards:
Message 7 of 8
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

@ahleahsis wrote:

The public offer for the QS is currently 15 months at 0% APR, which means you got a custom offer designed for your profile. I and a couple other posters have seen similar custom offers for the Savor One, where we got an offer with SUBs and APRs that were better than the "for good credit" version, but not as good as the regular version. (I have high scores, but only about 18 months of credit history.)

Give it some time, you might get something similar for the Savor One.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.