Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Accept or Decline?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI Accept or Decline?

Screenshot_20200327-093411.jpg

It's as good as my Walmart cli offer it wouldn't be as bad if it didn't bone you out of cli 6 months if you accept

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on the Bankruptcy in your signature, it appears your C1 CC is a re-builder. One of mine is, the other isn't. I requested a CLI on both earlier this month. One was the $100.00 and the other was a $3K increase. The second card was issued nine months after the first card. I was happy I received the $100.00.

Message 12 of 20
Remedios
Credit Mentor

If it would help you, accept it.

With that said, you shouldn't use Cap One card more just to get a CLI if you have a different cards with better rewards. 

Most of their starter/rebulider cards dont grow significantly anyway. 

Use the cards to your benefit, not lender's. If cap one gives you the best rewards, harp on it like it stole your wallet.

If it doesnt, go with a different card. 

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Should I accept this or deny? 

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 6.50.31 PM.png

Grats on actually seeing that!

On a side note, who really asks for a CLI, sees that window pop up and then is all like:  "OH!  JUST KIDDING!  I actually did want a decrease.  GOOD LOOKING OUT!"

Message 14 of 20
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Should I accept this or deny? 

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 6.50.31 PM.png

If that $100 will make a difference for you, then accept it.

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Based on the Bankruptcy in your signature, it appears your C1 CC is a re-builder. One of mine is, the other isn't. I requested a CLI on both earlier this month. One was the $100.00 and the other was a $3K increase. The second card was issued nine months after the first card. I was happy I received the $100.00.

This card was a Journey card before. They upgraded it to regular QS. Is it still considered a rebuilder card?

Message 16 of 20
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

I've tried that hard to get stuff and it didn't work for me in the past haha. They was only wanting to give me $750 so I waited a couple statements and it was the same so I took it lol. 

CITI DOUBLE CASH || CAPONE QS || DISCOVER IT || AMEX BCP || CHASE FREEDOM UNL || US BANK CASH+ || AMAZON PRIME VISA || TARGET || WALMART || HUNTINGTON VOICE || BANK OF AMERICA || FIRESTONE || BEST BUY || Apple Card
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your CS and your SL at time of initial aporoval? If both were low then it's probably a builder card.

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What was your CS and your SL at time of initial aporoval? If both were low then it's probably a builder card.

SL was $500 and it was bumped to $750 with CS.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does appear to be a starter card. 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.