Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Dance

tag
chijo
Established Member

Capital One CLI Dance

I have two Capital One credit cards. One just graduated from secured status and one was a non-secured card to begin with. I anticipated a large purchase so I asked for a CLI after being with them for a couple of years and paying balances down each month of anywhere from under $20 to over $500 on the $500 and $750 limit cards. They denied me saying I wasn't using enough of the credit I had, but invited me to apply again at any time.In the meantime I got a NFCU $3,000 limit card with half of the interest rate of the C1s. It was only showing on my CR a month before C1 sent me an email telling me to go to their site and update my income so they might be able to offer me a CLI. The chain of events made me smile.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Dance

Greetings chijo ~ Welcome to the forum . . . Congrats on your CapOne card finally graduating -and- double congrats for lighting the fire under CapOne for your potential CLI.Smiley Wink

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 2 of 3
chijo
Established Member

Re: Capital One CLI Dance

Thank you! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.