cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture 7-10 Day message after prequal!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture 7-10 Day message after prequal!!

Yes sir. Money market account
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deff hope thats all. Would hate to waste those pulls lol

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going through the same thing!

I applied for Savor card on 01/02 and called them right after but was told to wait for their call.

On 01/04 I called them myself and CS trasnferred me to an analyst I think who then asked me to submit an ID. So I Submitted my DL within an hour.

Called them again on 01/07 to verify they received my DL and possibly to expedite the process. They confirmed they received my DL but no go for an expedited process, was just told to wait for a decision in mail. I've been checking their automated system for an update but still says "application under review". After doing some reading here I see no point of contacting a live rep. to expedite it so I'll just wait for them to mail me a decision.

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with you 100% about not contating. Your situation is basically the same as mine. The only difference is that when I call the status line and enter my SSN,  it wants to " get me over to someone who can help" aka tx me to a live person. I can never get to the automated application status. The only other differences are that when I called the other day for what I am thinking was verification, they just asked me name, DOB, address, and last 4 of SSN whithout sending in any docs ( They may not need for a denial Smiley Sad  ) . He put me on hold came back, and said he had what he needed,  and would send my app off to be processed. In the convo, the guy did make mention that he sees my other acount with them. He asked if I had any questions, explained that my application was going on for processing and said I would hear about the outcome at some point.  Thats where I am now. Just hanging out lol.

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

At first I thought they're taking their time to review my app because of my closed account with them.

I had a quicksilver card with 8k limit opened in 2011 and closed on Nov 2018 for a returned payment that I fixed right away and paid off the whole balance from the correct checking account. This was the second time the payment was returned because I kept forgetting that I closed the checking account used previously. Then after some reading I figured it's not just me who's going through a lengthy review process.

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea. It seems to be a lot of people. I think my recent apps may burn my chances, but then again almost everyone that reported being denied for high inq had an instant denial. Who knows. The ball in is their court. Now we just wait! Forever! lol just kidding. 

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well folks I got impatient and called in today. The lady said approved. They gave me 5k so deff was a borderline approval. Probably because they saw the recent inq from Citi. I hope they dont get pissed when they see the other 2 accounts populate on my CBR. Off to the garden I go for a while.  Happy to have the Visa Sig tho. Thank you all for your input and help!!!!!!

Message 27 of 29
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well folks I got impatient and called in today. The lady said approved. They gave me 5k so deff was a borderline approval. Probably because they saw the recent inq from Citi. I hope they dont get pissed when they see the other 2 accounts populate on my CBR. Off to the garden I go for a while.  Happy to have the Visa Sig tho. Thank you all for your input and help!!!!!!

Borderline or not, you got approved and that's what matters. Congrats, you've took us on quite a journey. Smiley Very Happy

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 28 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is now closed to further posts as OP has been approved. OP is free to create a new thread in approvals if so desired.
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.