Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one Savor 7-10 day message

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

Capital one Savor 7-10 day message

What’s the 7-10 day verbiage that everyone referred to? I received one that says we cannot approve your application at this time. I’m assuming this is a straight denial ?
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital one Savor 7-10 day message

If I recall correctly, with Cap One I think it's verification. Give them a call tomorrow and ask 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

7-10 day message with apps can be simple like needing verification. People have called in and been transferred to the fraud dept for identification verification then been approved but of course nothing is 100% with credit
Message 3 of 5
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

That particular wording sounds like a denial to me, but if it is in review, there’s still a good shot at approval. Cap One always seems to give the pending message for this card. 

Good luck!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I applied for Capital One Savor, I received:

"we’re in the process of reviewing your application. This is a standard step in our application process and we’ll be in touch shortly with more information. " 

I called in and it said 7-10 days. I called them up and after a few days of back and forth, they finally transferred me to verification/fraud and it went to approved. If your automated reply message is different, it could mean you're on a different path than my application.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.