Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Match has added REAL pre qualified offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Card Match has added REAL pre qualified offers

Used to be Card Match was nothing but marketing, similar to Credit Karma. Checked them yesterday, and out of the 19 cards, five were pre qualified including single interest rate and the opt out notice. All five were Cap One, though.

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Card Match has added REAL pre qualified offers

@Anonymous wrote:

Used to be Card Match was nothing but marketing, similar to Credit Karma. Checked them yesterday, and out of the 19 cards, five were pre qualified including single interest rate and the opt out notice. All five were Cap One, though.

What is Card Match?

Message 2 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a service provided by creditcards.com.

Message 3 of 33
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I just ran it and it gave the same results as Capital One's prequalifier. Set APRs and all, but like OP, only Capital One cards.

Message 4 of 33
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

I just ran it and it gave the same results as Capital One's prequalifier. Set APRs and all, but like OP, only Capital One cards.

Did you click "Show All"? By default it only shows "pre-qualified" results, which were also all Cap One cards for me. But when I clicked Show All, I had 3 offers from First Premier. Um, no thanks.

Message 5 of 33
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

Did you click "Show All"? By default it only shows "pre-qualified" results, which were also all Cap One cards for me. But when I clicked Show All, I had 3 offers from First Premier. Um, no thanks.

Ah, okay. I didn't try "show all", not that I want First Premier anyway!

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

I also get the First Premier, but those are just offers, not pre qualified offers with the opt out notice.

Message 7 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting data point. That sure enough is the same prequal I get if I go to Cap1's site. Seems to be the only one with a fixed APR and opt out wording though.

CardMatch Prequal.PNG

Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like they made themselves an extension of CapOne's preapproval link.

In my case, the 'prequalified' offers on cardmatch are different than the ones on CapOne's site with different APRs.

Message 9 of 33
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

All it offered me was CapitalOne Platinum 24.99% , and CapitalOne QuicksilverOne 23.24%

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.