Card Match has added REAL pre qualified offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Card Match has added REAL pre qualified offers

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:
I only got Chase and First Premier Smiley Surprised

Me too!  I got Chase Sapphire Preferred, and I don't get any pre-quals on Chase's site, so I question how accurate this really is.  Although I will say that they pre-qualified me for AMEX BCE last year and even though I wasn't getting anything on the Amex site, I went for it and was approved via the offer on Card Match.  So maybe I do qualify for CSP, but I don't feel like wasting a HP.  I feel like I know I'm rejected.  

Unless it says pre qualified and has the opt out notice, it isn't accurate at all. It's just marketing. I get all the Chase cards, and I know without question that if I apped I'd get denied.

Message 21 of 33
NichelleN
Established Contributor

Yesterday I entered info into Card Match and received returns of First Premier only. This moming I received an alert that my TU score had gone up significantly (large change in utilization). So, out of curiosity I entered info again today. This time results were First Premier and Chase. There was no specific APR and the message was that these were cards that I am "more likely to qualify for"

More than enough credit.
Message 22 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Previously I would only get First Premier.  Now I get Cap One QS Visa and Venture at my current APR and with opt-out notice.

Message 23 of 33
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

So back to the original post, has anyone seen any pre approvals with the opt out notice besides Cap1?
Message 24 of 33
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@B335is wrote:
So back to the original post, has anyone seen any pre approvals with the opt out notice besides Cap1?

Only Capital One for me... and it gives me all my Capital One options (and APRs) at one time, instead of me having to go back and change the category from 'Travel Rewards' to 'Low Interest' like I have to do on the Capital One site, which is actually nice.  Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Only Capital One for me... and it gives me all my Capital One options (and APRs) at one time, instead of me having to go back and change the category from 'Travel Rewards' to 'Low Interest' like I have to do on the Capital One site, which is actually nice.  Smiley Happy

Same for me.

Message 26 of 33
Marcos8
Established Contributor

I am opted out and have been for years. I tried card match the other night and had a nice array of cards from First premier, Cap 1' and even a CSP. 

Message 27 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved for AMEX Delta Sky Miles for $1000.00

I used the form at Creditcards.om and a bunch of AMEX cards

came up so I tried the first one. I guess they are a legit service after all.

I'm in with AMEX YEAH!!

I wonder if I should call in for CLI? 

Message 28 of 33
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in with AMEX YEAH!!

Congrats on your approval!

Message 29 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in with AMEX YEAH!!

Congrats on your approval, but that doesn't make them a "legit service". It is paid advertising, and you got approved because Amex liked your profile, not because you went through card match.

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.