cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards that pull EQ?

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: Cards that pull EQ?

Nusenda has good cards with rates- they pull EX for everything- Auto, CC, CLOC, etc...

Message 21 of 32
Valued Contributor

Do you have one @Hasslefree? What method did you use to apply?
New:

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+1,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated AUG 4, '19. Since then, 5 HP dings to add; will update again.
Message 22 of 32
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ahh, good ol' NusendaSmiley Wink wink winkSmiley Happy
Charter Member of the Discover " No Cli For You " Club !

Chase Never/24 Squad Leader
Team Pendread Anonymous
#JustSayNo2Comenity
Officially S.O.G.O.T.P
Message 23 of 32
Frequent Contributor

Target pulled Tran for me, I live in Idaho. Penfed pulled equifax, but I got a 12k limit, was a member for a year before I finally got approved for my first card with them, so not sure how hard and fast the 10k max for new members really is, or maybe since I was a member for a year it helped? We also have 8k in savings with them .🤷🏼‍♀️. Discover pulled Tran for me too. Seems like whenever I try and target a certain bureau I always get screwed , hence why my experian is full of inquiries right now lol
Experian 756
Equifax 752
Transunion 767
Message 24 of 32
Established Contributor

Add Suntrust and Synovus to others mentioned. No great cards to be had at either, but Synovus is generous with SLs.

Message 25 of 32
Valued Contributor

Debating Synovus.
New:

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+1,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated AUG 4, '19. Since then, 5 HP dings to add; will update again.
Message 26 of 32
Established Contributor

I considered Synovus too until I found out their footprint is the southeast. All the good banks are geolocked far away from me

I just returned from financial hell. Don't go, the brochure is a lie.
Message 27 of 32
Senior Contributor

@Morpho wrote:

I considered Synovus too until I found out their footprint is the southeast. All the good banks are geolocked far away from me

Yep. Same thing here. No PNC, Synovus, BB&T, Regions, Huntington, and many many more for CO residents. 

70DD1A3B-9DE6-4CBB-A6D9-BA705BE22054.jpeg
Scores 1/2019:
Scores 8/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards:
Message 28 of 32
Frequent Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
Penfed as noted above. $10k max for new customers. Not sure on their current hard pull policy. Expect 1 pull for joining, another for CC, and another for PLOC. Free EQ 9 report.

Smiley Surprised   OMG ... did I read that right?  PenFed does three pulls to join and get a card???  (If you do PLOC). 

I was eyeing their Power Cash card but didn't know to expect that.  I hadn't looked into it that carefully yet.

Total Length of Credit = 31 years; AoOA (Currently open accounts) = 26+ years; AAoA = 9.5+ years; AoYA = less than 1 year (Aug 2019)
*Hover cursor over each card to see name, CL
Message 29 of 32
Established Member

@Mcx990 wrote:

US Bank pulled EQ (and no other CRA) for a recent visa application (I'm in Maryland).

Which card did you apply for if you don't mind me asking? I too am in Maryland and am considering applying for a USBank Platinum for the 18mo/BT offer and/or the Venture One Card for Travel. I know the V1 card is a triple pull so I don't think I want two triple pulls at the moment. Thanks for any insight!

FICO8 TU 766 EX 792 EQ 790

My Wallet: AMEX Platinum / NAVYFCU Visa Signature $25K / NAVYFCU Flagship $25k / NavCheck $15K / Citi Rewards+ $14.8k / BoA Visa Signature $35K / Best Buy CitiBank $6.3k / Amazon GEMB $4.8k / DiscoverIT $9K / Chase Ritz-Carlton Rewards Visa Signature $14.3k .
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.