Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit Question

@Anonymous wrote:

I've used Care Credit a couple of times for dental bills.  Approvals are pretty easy and limits are usually pretty nice too.  Don't miss any payments though as Synchrony is extremely tough and sticks to the rules of accurate reporting to the bureaus.  Interest rates can be pretty high, too, just a word of caution.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the number on the back of the card.

Care Credit has been very useful for me with their zero per cent financing. Good luck!

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Use the number on the back of the card.

Care Credit has been very useful for me with their zero per cent financing. Good luck!

Thank you Smiley Happy. But I was just approved yesterday. Don't have the card yet Smiley Sad.

Message 13 of 18
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

If the card is yours, then yes you can use .  i have used it for my son's dental work, my dental work, and veterinary services.  Smiley Happy

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@irunfromcredit wrote:

If the card is yours, then yes you can use .  i have used it for my son's dental work, my dental work, and veterinary services.  Smiley Happy

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 18
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Glad to read the post as I am planning on applying soon. Did not realize it was a HP thru Synchrony for CLI. I will apply and then ask for a CLI within the first 24 hrs thru Credit Services. I assume I can get my acct # ahead of time as I won't yet have the card 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 16 of 18
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Just be aware, not all providers accept CareCredit, so check with your dentist, vet, etc. before you agree to the services. Also, some providers can offer 6, 12, 18 (and I think 24) mos. 0% payment plans, but it varies by provider, so be sure and ask if you are counting on, say, a 12 mo. plan.

Message 17 of 18
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info. !

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.