tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chances of Ducks Unlimited Approval?

My Experian 08 is 771.

I have 15 INQ, 4 in last 12 months, 1 in last 6 months

6 new accounts in last 12 months, 1 in last 6 months

I'm outside of their footprint.  

I have a 2 month old FNBO Direct checking and savings account (doubt that helps).

My Sagestream and ARS are frozen.

I updated my stats above since we are now in September. *

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chances of Ducks Unlimited Approval?

As to your being outside the FNBO for the Ducks Unlimited Credit Card, it is not a problem! Only FNBO Credit Cards that are their core cards reserved for those in their banking foot print are excluded (the cards reserved for their customers are NOT worth pursing anyway).

MyFicoer posters will add information for you to consider related to your inquiries and the like. Several people recently applied for the DU Card so lots of current info out in the Forum.
Message 2 of 16
jb90
Valued Member

I got instant approved with similar accounts/inquiries. USBank is more sensitive than FNBO in my experiance. 

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jb90 wrote:

I got instant approved with similar accounts/inquiries. USBank is more sensitive than FNBO in my experiance. 

+1 for USBank being really inquiry/new account sensitive

USBank trashed my Cash+ app automatically due to too many new accounts/inqruies. I recieved the pending 7-10 message and when I called the robo lady couldn't even find my application and an agent told me it was gone and there's no chance for recon.

Message 4 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My Experian 08 is 771.

I have 15 INQ, 4 in last 12 months, 1 in last 6 months

6 new accounts in last 12 months, 1 in last 6 months

I'm outside of their footprint.  

I have a 2 month old FNBO Direct checking and savings account (doubt that helps).

My Sagestream and ARS are frozen.

I updated my stats above since we are now in September. *

Ducks, one of the few cards I have been denied for "Too many inquires" they pulled EQ.   

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/PNC-Cash-Rewards-vs-Ducks-Unlimited-Gas-Card/m-p/5621206#M1643547

I will be down to (2) EQ Inqs in 6 months soon. I'll get it. I am determined.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your last 12 mo looks iffy but the last 6 mo looks good (just the 1 INQ).
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you apply?
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, yes I did.  It said "2 to 4 weeks."  Suppose that's not good? 

I have still yet to receive an alert from any of my 3 CRA monitoring so I'm not sure who they pulled?   

I'm Opted Out, I hope that doesn't mean they are frozen and they can't access them.

Message 8 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have still yet to receive an alert from any of my 3 CRA monitoring so I'm not sure who they pulled?   

I'm Opted Out, I hope that doesn't mean they are frozen and they can't access them.

2-4 weeks is standard processing time. I have to run, but I think it was @FinStar  who showed me how to check the App status online.

He is very sharp on that stuff. Maybe He'll chime in.

Message 9 of 16
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

2-4 weeks is standard processing time. I have to run, but I think it was @FinStar  who showed me how to check the App status online.

He is very sharp on that stuff. Maybe He'll chime in.

Check status on an FNBO app?

Go here:

https://www.firstbankcard.com/ram/util/site/view_app_status.fhtml

and click on the `Application Status`hypertext at the top center.  You'll be prompted for your zip code, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and the phone number you gave when you applied. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.