cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of Ducks Unlimited Approval?

tag
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Re: Chances of Ducks Unlimited Approval?

When I made a longshot application, I got a message saying they'd let me know in 10-14 days. They exceeded expectations by turning me down only four days later Smiley Happy

You seeing a different message than me might be a good sign ... or maybe not, who knows. Your inquiries are certainly healthier than mine. Good luck!

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The site says pending so I’m sure the earliest it might change is early next week.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got alert experian pulled
Message 13 of 16
jb90
Valued Member

Keep us updated!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

Received an Approval Email this Morning:

Dear FNBO Direct Customer:

Congratulations!  You have been approved for the Ducks Unlimited Credit Card.  You should receive your card in 7 to 10 days.  You can call XXX to activate card or hit this link to sign up for online access.  

I assume that means my online access would be different from FNBO Direct?

The email did not give my credit limit.  I'll update that when I receive the card.  Thanks for all the encouragement!

Message 15 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval @Anonymous.

Locking this thread as you have been approved. Feel free to start a new approval thread in the Approvals forum if you would like to do so.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.