Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney Card and Bankruptcy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Disney Card and Bankruptcy

Hey all!!! 

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck recently with the chase Disney card with a bankruptcy on their credit report. My bk was closed in October 2018, as of right now my scores are 650ish for all 3 bureaus. 

I did burn chase in the bk for a car repo. Any thoughts. The Disney card is really the only card I want. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Disney Card and Bankruptcy

Any Chase product is auto-decline with BK on record and If they’re burned could even be longer. Best to just forget about Chase for the foreseeable future. There’s still plenty of lenders out there. Best of Luck!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 2 of 8
LakeLife
Established Contributor

You may want to look into the Disney Debit card for one option if unable to get the Disney Rewards Visa.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

*sigh* Just really wanted the disney perks. Guess I'll just wait till I'm in the 700's and try a different travel card. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is that just a checking account through chase?

@LakeLife wrote:

You may want to look into the Disney Debit card for one option if unable to get the Disney Rewards Visa.

Message 5 of 8
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Check this website out for more info:

Disney Visa Debit Card

Message 6 of 8
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Is that just a checking account through chase?

Yes, to get the Disney Debit card, you need a Chase checking account.

FYI...I was able to recon my Disney denial because of BK, but my experience is not recent.  It was before they tightened up the UW.

Message 7 of 8
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey all!!! 

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck recently with the chase Disney card with a bankruptcy on their credit report. My bk was closed in October 2018, as of right now my scores are 650ish for all 3 bureaus. 

I did burn chase in the bk for a car repo. Any thoughts. The Disney card is really the only card I want. 

Hi and welcome to MyFICO

Nope, Chase won't let you back in. Even when it falls off your CR, it will still be in Chase's internal system. Maybe, and that's a huge maybe, they might forgive in 10+ years.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.