cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Disney - Denied - "Delinquency or other derogatory relationship with our bank"

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Disney - Denied - "Delinquency or other derogatory relationship with our bank"

For this instance, once you've gone through the reconsideration route, whatever decision comes out of that is typically final OP.
Message 11 of 16
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Disney - Denied - "Delinquency or other derogatory relationship with our bank"

If you really want the card, open a Chase checking account and request a Disney Debit Card.  Most of the Disney CC benefits are also included in the Debit Card. 

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully it works out for you but from everything I’ve read, Chase is somewhat less forgiving than Vlad the Impaler. However, stranger things have happened. If @AJC can get a CLI from Disco, anything is possible!
Message 13 of 16
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I wouldn't expend too much effort begging Chase to let you back in. You have other cards with perfectly fine lenders and the Disney card isn't a must have IMO.

Typically once denied on recon the decision stands. There isn't much you can do except try again down the road.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hopefully it works out for you but from everything I’ve read, Chase is somewhat less forgiving than Vlad the Impaler. However, stranger things have happened. If @AJC can get a CLI from Disco, anything is possible!

Yeah, I don't think it will work but I am ok with it.  The issue is it seems Chase has some pretty good cards but I'm sure there are other cards that are just as good.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

I wouldn't expend too much effort begging Chase to let you back in. You have other cards with perfectly fine lenders and the Disney card isn't a must have IMO.

Typically once denied on recon the decision stands. There isn't much you can do except try again down the road.

Yeah, that is what I am seeing.  We are a Disney family so it would have been nice to have that card but I figure I get more with my cashback cards.

Also, Amex has this really nice perk called "Plan It" which allows you to break up bigger purchases over time which I really like.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.