cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Double App for Personal & Business card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Double App for Personal & Business card?

About to app for a CSP and one of the Business cards.  I have zero history with them besides a personal checking 15 years ago w/ WaMu.  Am I able to double app if so how to submit online/in person?  Tricks to not get flagged or do they not care?  Im considering opening a business checking for the $300 bonus at a branch.

I have one new Personal card 1/24 opened 6 months ago, just paid debt to about ~20% usage (no cards above 20%), 3 inquiries in the past 24 months, FICO scores all in 700's.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Double App for Personal & Business card?

I did this. I applied for the FU, ten mins later the Biz Ink. Do you think there will be a problem, or are you trying to get one hp for both apps?
I have heard they are inquiry sensitive, new account sensitive, tide detergent sensive....

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Double App for Personal & Business card?

@ToughFistFight wrote:
I did this. I applied for the FU, ten mins later the Biz Ink. Do you think there will be a problem, or are you trying to get one hp for both apps?
I have heard they are inquiry sensitive, new account sensitive, tide detergent sensive....

Im fine with multiple hard pulls. My concern is any AA; one/both declined or later closed for too many apps/inquiries/multiple requests for credit w them at once. 

I had an issue with BoA Idk if it were the amount of accounts they approved me for in a month or because I RIP'd a few crap cards after but the AA from it was not enjoyable to say the least lol

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.