Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Flex

tag
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Chase Freedom Flex

When I logged into my Chase account, I noticed being preapproved for both the United Explorer and Southwest Plus Card.  I am not interested in either, but would like to have the Freedom Flex card to go with the CFU and CSP.  I have recently become 4/24 with my last card in August of 2019.  I do have a personal loan with PenFed in March of this year.  I have also recently opened both business and personal checking accounts with Chase.  The scores in my sigature are recent.  What are my chances of being approved for the Freedom Flex.

Thanks.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Flex

Being at 4/24 and having the other cards pre-approved, you might just wait until the FF comes up or try going into a bank and checking for pre-approvals.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 2 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I also recommend going into a Chase branch and speaking with a personal banker.

Message 3 of 4
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

I had a You're Preapproved green check mark pop up for the SWA Visa, which I really didn't have a use for, so i went to a branch and the showed me Preapproved for Freedom which i did want. The lady put the app through and came back with an $8300 SL.

It's definitely worth a try going into a branch as they have different cards come up sometimes than what they show through the online portal.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.