cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom approval odds

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Chase Freedom approval odds

Hey guys I'm new here and this is my very first post so I don't know if I'm doing this correctly but I wanted some insight. Applied for chase freedom and got the 30 day wait message from the robolady. They pulled EQ and EX. EQ is 4/24 with a year of on time payments 1% utl. EX is 6/24 with a year on time payments and 1% utl. My question basically is, do they base their decision on EQ or EX since they are reporting differently? If more info is needed im happy to provide it. Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom approval odds

They will base their decision on both reports
Good news is, it was not auto denial.

I think this one can go the either way
Do you have a banking relationship with Chase?
EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Give a call and ask if there is any additional info they may need.

Message 3 of 7

Thanks for the reply, I actually had a checking for over 10 years or so but I closed that a few months ago, I called in this morning and they told me I just need to fax in my social security card. I'm guessing if they were going to deny me they wouldn't even bother to go through verification maybe?

Message 4 of 7
Established Contributor

That would be my assumption as well Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 537
Current Score: 642
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 7
Valued Contributor

Generally, if they are asking for verification, that usually points to an approval.

Scores - All bureaus 750 +/-
TCL - Est. $275K
Message 6 of 7

Thanks for all the info, I will call in a little to see if they made their decision already, sent in the info they requested about an hour ago.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.