Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase: Pre-Approved or Not?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase: Pre-Approved or Not?

When I click on both Freedom and Freedom Unlimited and then pricing & terms, it says:

"0% Intro APR for the first 15 months that your Account is open. After that, 16.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate."

The CSP says:

"17.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate."

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see green check marks with those offers so they might not be genuine pre-approvals.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

where on the credit journey portion of the site do you see this? i cant find it, on the website or the app.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

All right; thank you.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

where on the credit journey portion of the site do you see this? i cant find it, on the website or the app.

I log onto the website; not the app.  After clicking on "Free score, updated weekly" on the left side, I see the offers on the very next page (the Credit Journey page).  The offers are right below the credit score and the "Where You Stand" sections.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase GREEN Check.jpg

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just posted the pic of when I log on to my Chase acct.  I go under the tab that says "offers" or "my offers". I forget exactly the words. Hope it helps.

M

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.