cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase - Previous unsatisfactory relationship....(guess I'm not special!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase - Previous unsatisfactory relationship....(guess I'm not special!)

strangely, they called me, yesterday, from the "executive assistant" office.  left a message.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

not for two weeks after they closed all the accounts and remember, they had opened a chase freedom and closed it then decided to close all the accounts.  it was like one department did one thing and one did another.  the reason the person gave, on the phone, was i had too much open credit and it was within their right to do this (which it is).  she couldn't explain why they approved opening another card though, with all that credit open.

now i'm very interested in why they called me yesterday.  they left a number, after office hours, and without the person's extension, just calling themselves "EA" from Chase.  i called a different number, he found the original caller, and gave me her extension.  plot thickens next week, i guess

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, they said they did a random audit and decided i had too much credit open.  perfectly in their right.  doesn't explain why they opened another card just before that though.  

Message 33 of 34
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

yes, they said they did a random audit and decided i had too much credit open.  perfectly in their right.  doesn't explain why they opened another card just before that though.  

One department made a mistake and the next one corrected it. 

Happens all the time. 

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.