Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Saphire Reserved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Saphire Reserved

So I pulled the trigger on this card. I’ve been a Chase customer for years. I have the Slate card and the Freedom card. I got the well let you know our decision as soon as posible.. is this a denial? Sure feels like one.
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Saphire Reserved

It could be they need to verify a few things from you first or it could be you have reached your amount of cards with them for the time being I know that has been the case on some 

Message 2 of 26
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
So I pulled the trigger on this card. I’ve been a Chase customer for years. I have the Slate card and the Freedom card. I got the well let you know our decision as soon as posible.. is this a denial? Sure feels like one.

It's not a denial. It means additional review/verification is needed. It can go either way. 

There is not enough DPs in your post to begin guessing which way is more likely. 

Good luck with your application! 

Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

what's the difference between "we will let you know our decision as soon as posible"  vs. a 30 day message?

Message 4 of 26
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Have you called the automated line? 

Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

give em a ring...see if they need anything.  cant hurt, i dont think

Message 6 of 26
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

give em a ring...see if they need anything.  cant hurt, i dont think

It can if you catch UW on a bad day. 

Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, what’s the number?
Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called the automated status. Umber. Got the notified of status in 2 weeks msg.
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Called the automated status. Umber. Got the notified of status in 2 weeks msg.

IMO, id rather have the 2 week or 30 day message than the 7-10 day LOL.  Good luck OP, and keep us posted Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.