Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire AU Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire AU Question

Hello all, quick question. Chase isn't very transparent with a lot of this info after you are approved. 

I had the CSP appear with a green check mark and solid APR at 17% plus a targeted bonus of 70k points. It just happens I was in the market for a travel card so this worked out over the 50k bonus on the CSR. (I'll upgrade to the CSR 1 year later). 

I was instantly approved for a nice SL of $23k. During the application it asked if I wanted to add an AU so I added my wife. After the approval there was no mention of the AU being added anywhere nor does she appear anywhere on the account when I login. I wasn't emailed a copy of the application/approval either nor can I find it on my account. All I have are two emails, one stating the card will arrive in 3 to 5 business days and one confirming paperless billing. 

Anyone know of a way to look at a copy of your approved app to confirm AU was added successfuly or do I have to call them. Also does the AU card come with the main card in the same envelope like Amex? 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Sapphire AU Question

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all, quick question. Chase isn't very transparent with a lot of this info after you are approved. 

I had the CSP appear with a green check mark and solid APR at 17% plus a targeted bonus of 70k points. It just happens I was in the market for a travel card so this worked out over the 50k bonus on the CSR. (I'll upgrade to the CSR 1 year later). 

I was instantly approved for a nice SL of $23k. During the application it asked if I wanted to add an AU so I added my wife. After the approval there was no mention of the AU being added anywhere nor does she appear anywhere on the account when I login.   AU  information will not display on your account profile for personal CC accounts.  I wasn't emailed a copy of the application/approval either nor can I find it on my account. Chase does not provide such information.   All I have are two emails, one stating the card will arrive in 3 to 5 business days and one confirming paperless billing. 

Anyone know of a way to look at a copy of your approved app to confirm AU was added successfuly or do I have to call them.   You can call them to confirm, but it's safe to say that if you input the AU information with your application, then such information was captured.   Also does the AU card come with the main card in the same envelope like Amex?  Yes.

Thank you!

Congrats on the approval btw.

ETA - the AU card number will be the same number as yours - just FYI.

Message 2 of 3
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire AU Question

^ All of the above.

My confirmation that my AU was added was receiving the AU's card in the mail to give to them.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.