cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred or U.S. Bank Cash+...(Dec.2019)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred or U.S. Bank Cash+...(Dec.2019)

So I have an update.

I decided today to go the Chace bank branch. I asked the banker to check for preapproved offers. I explained that I have NO OFFERS online. He checked on his computer and told me I was approved for all of their cards!!!! Like music to my ears.

So I chose to apply for Chase Saphire Prefered. few clicks....and he said congrats...you are approved for$27K CL @ 12% approval ...... Just like that! 

I did not expect instant approval. At best I expected to get a 24 message and so...

Now my question is this...If I apply for the Amex Hilton Aspire (I am already preapproved for this card), would that affect my chase card or cause it to be closed as I apply to Amex only a couple days after getting Chase? I want to get Aspire before year-end to get the airline's credit twice in one month.....

Thoughts?

thanks

Message 11 of 12
JackBeNimble1
Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred or U.S. Bank Cash+...(Dec.2019)

The Amex app won't impact your Chase approval.

Just make sure you have enough cash flow to meet the bonus requirements for each card.

Amex Gold, Amex Bonvoy, Amex Hilton Honors Surpass, Amex Every Day, Amex Hilton Biz, Amex Delta Biz, Barclays Arrival+, Barclays Rewards, Capital One VentureOne, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Freedom, Chase IHG Rewards, Chase United Explorer, Chase Sapphire
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.