Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred pending Verification

tag
Calistal
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred pending Verification

I know all the verification is super frustrating, but I think of it this way.  If this was someone trying to open a card in my name - I'd LOVE for them to take all that time to verify that the person providing the information is actually the person that the information belongs to. Smiley Tongue  Companies in general are frustratingly slow, though. :/

Starting Scores : EQ: 593 // TU: 571 // EX: 595 ~~5/2023 : TU: 823 // EX: 831 // EQ: 838
TCLs: 144k
Message 31 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Calistal wrote:

I know all the verification is super frustrating, but I think of it this way.  If this was someone trying to open a card in my name - I'd LOVE for them to take all that time to verify that the person providing the information is actually the person that the information belongs to. Smiley Tongue  Companies in general are frustratingly slow, though. :/

I think the most frustrating part about my process was the fact that I was in branch and had all my documents to verify. But they could not help me since I was not a customer of theirs.

Message 32 of 40
Calistal
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Calistal wrote:

I think the most frustrating part about my process was the fact that I was in branch and had all my documents to verify. But they could not help me since I was not a customer of theirs.

That sucks hard core right there.  I wonder if it was just unhelpful employees or one of those corporate office mandates that only make sense inside of the heads of the people that pass down the rules? Smiley Tongue

Starting Scores : EQ: 593 // TU: 571 // EX: 595 ~~5/2023 : TU: 823 // EX: 831 // EQ: 838
TCLs: 144k
Message 33 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred pending Verification *UPDATE*

So after chasing the verification for the last week, I called them at least 5 times getting the standard line from the verification department, I called yesterday and spoke to an analyst who told me my application was in verification and she would transfer me, after about 5 minutes she came back and said they got my documents and that I was approved for 5000 SL. Finally got the card but what a frustrating process, and this will be my last card for a long while.

Message 34 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So after chasing the verification for the last week, I called them at least 5 times getting the standard line from the verification department, I called yesterday and spoke to an analyst who told me my application was in verification and she would transfer me, after about 5 minutes she came back and said they got my documents and that I was approved for 5000 SL. Finally got the card but what a frustrating process, and this will be my last card for a long while.

@Anonymous,

Congrats... That is a good card and enjoy it...

Message 35 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Yes and taxi and everyone who helped. I did close my Slate and move the CL to the Freedom. I plan to garden for at least a year if not longer so I can build my AAoA and payment history.
Message 36 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks Yes and taxi and everyone who helped. I did close my Slate and move the CL to the Freedom. I plan to garden for at least a year if not longer so I can build my AAoA and payment history.

Thats a good decision... Not applying for anything will pay off..

Message 37 of 40
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats loskene finally huh. Smiley Wink

Message 38 of 40
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Glad you were finally able to get in Loskne 

Message 39 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats nice that end up in approval for you, enjoy it.

Message 40 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.