cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve Application!

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve Application!

Yeah. I have read a ton on here and seen some pretty nice success stories, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Definitely not the smartest, but thought I'd get lucky since my credit score went up from like 655 in the span of a year. 

Didn't wanna settle for CSP, even though makes total sense to do so.  No going back, haha. 

To update: still getting 30 day robolady message.

Message 11 of 15

Hey all. 

Still getting 30-day message. Should I continue to wait it out? 

Seems like I could expedite if I call since I applied last Tuesday. 

Message 12 of 15
Community Leader
Super Contributor

If you lack patience then reach out to them, otherwise waiting things out hurts nothing.
Message 13 of 15
Established Contributor

@datalytics wrote:

Hey all. 

Still getting 30-day message. Should I continue to wait it out? 

Seems like I could expedite if I call since I applied last Tuesday. 

OP - I would definitely give it till next week before calling. 

Message 14 of 15

Quick question.

Was wondering in the case that I have a denial. Let's say I call recon and still get denied should I:

1) Ask to see if I can get considered for CSP without a hard pull -
      - If they say it will cause a HP, do I go with it?  (According to TU - I have 4 Inq, +1 for this CSR app. but 1 of them is student loan and other 2 are store cards, so don't know if it counts as all HPs according to chase that only considers HPs for actual credit cards)
2) Just apply for another credit card to garden with for 6-12 months and reapply. 
    - what credit card should it be.. (I was thinking Amex BCP, but amex isn't used everywhere so I am kind of reluctant for this one, despite amex being generous with CLs) 

- Thanks! 

Message 15 of 15