Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval/Denial Data Share

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve Approval/Denial Data Share

@Enjay wrote:

I got a 30 day message. My real FICOs range from 820 - 835. Haven't opened any cards in over 5 years. Kinda ticked me off, to be honest.

I would be ticked off as well. From the info I've gathered most people that received 7-10 day message and 30 day message from Monday's apps ended up getting approved either by recon or by waiting and seeing the new account show up on Chase online account. 30 day messages seemed to turn into 7-10 day message the next day just needing identity verification. You should be a shoo-in. Keep us updated please.

Message 21 of 225
driftless
Valued Contributor

@Enjay wrote:

I got a 30 day message. My real FICOs range from 820 - 835. Haven't opened any cards in over 5 years. Kinda ticked me off, to be honest.

This exactly the type of person that I was hoping to hear from. I have been wondering if the test, pre-live link restricted the CL's to 10K and that some of the folks applying were given 30 day messages so that they could be approved for larger CL's after the system goes live.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 22 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

@driftless wrote:

@Enjay wrote:

This exactly the type of person that I was hoping to hear from. I have been wondering if the test, pre-live link restricted the CL's to 10K and that some of the folks applying were given 30 day messages so that they could be approved for larger CL's after the system goes live.

interesting theory. This would actually make a lot of sense from that point of view. The highest reported SL from auto approvals on monday was $15k, though the majority were $10k 

Message 23 of 225
baller4life
Super Contributor

Well I'm wanting much higher than $10k since this app is also serving a dual purpose of pseudo cli for my other cards. 😆
Message 24 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Enjay wrote:

This may be a verification issue. No credit card apps in over five years could be a trigger in their system.

Message 25 of 225
Scupra
Super Contributor

@panda11 wrote:

@morgacj2004 we can only dream of this card!  maybe scupra will try.

Hey, knock that off Smiley Very Happy I'm in the garden

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 26 of 225
baller4life
Super Contributor

Me too Scupra. But ummm let me find me out that 5/24 won't apply and it's over Rover! LOL
Message 27 of 225
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Me too Scupra. But ummm let me find me out that 5/24 won't apply and it's over Rover! LOL

Considering the same, but it will be a couple months, while I finalize some financial details.  Smiley Very Happy

Signature needs updating
Message 28 of 225
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Well I'm wanting much higher than $10k since this app is also serving a dual purpose of pseudo cli for my other cards. 😆

I hope when posting approvals they will include their interest rate.  I just received a notice on my Freedom that they are raising me up 3.5% to 23%.  Chase branded is socked drawer material.

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 29 of 225
baller4life
Super Contributor

@BarryNTexas wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I hope when posting approvals they will include their interest rate.  I just received a notice on my Freedom that they are raising me up 3.5% to 23%.  Chase branded is socked drawer material.

Heyyyy Barry!! I totally agree with you! Chase has some ridiculous aprs. 

Message 30 of 225
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.