Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 'Selected For You' DPs?

tag
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Chase 'Selected For You' DPs?

I'm curious what the most recent data points are regarding Chase 'Selected For You' offers with the green circle/checkmark.

I am a long time Chase customer, checking and two credit cards. The FU being the youngest- but over three months old. I recently had a foul collection removed which pushed my scores up. Chase always pulls on EX for me and that is currently at 705. 4/24, 75k+ income.

I keep getting the Slate and CSP popping up when I log on. I'm specifically looking at the CSP. I app'd for it 2 months ago, before the collection was removed and the CFU was brand new and was denied for those reasons (upon calling recon).

Are these changes enough to presume they want to approve me? The offer is a fixed APR and 'because I am a Chase customer' all they want me to enter is gross income.

What's the educated consensus?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase 'Selected For You' DPs?

Your 4/24 status and fixed APR offer are pretty much as solid as they come. It's not a complete guarantee you'll get the card but you won't have better odds short of waiting and getting your EX score up.

Message 2 of 6
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

@simplynoir
I've already been teetering for some time, you merely nudged me off the edge
And now I joined the Sapphire fam 🤷🏽‍♂️

Odd turn of events

Message 3 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@SoCalifornia wrote:
@simplynoir
I've already been teetering for some time, you merely nudged me off the edge
And now I joined the Sapphire fam 🤷🏽‍♂️

Odd turn of events

Congrats there, @SoCalifornia, I saw your post on the approval boards.

Message 4 of 6
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

I responded to 2 such offers a handful of days ago. At the time, I was 13/24 and they approved me for the CSP (SL $19.4K) and Slate ($4.4K). These offers are generally solid, and I would assume even moreso for you, since you’re only 4/24.

Message 5 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This thread is locked and closed to new messages.

The new thread can be found here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Trifecta-Completed/m-p/5612880

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.