cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase application through "selected" offers.

Chase application through "selected" offers.

Hey,

I applied for the freedom unlimited through a targeted offer under my dashboard on my chase account. I am well over 5/24, possibly 9/22. I apped for the CSP last summer through the same selected offers and was approved with 6 cards. I had read that those dashboard offers often bypass 5/24.

When I received the offer yesterday I apped straight away and received 30 day message then 7-10 ten message. I called and they said it was automatically denied for too many cards in 2 years. I asked them why the application in the summer was approved and they said you have more cards now with different institutions and couldn't help me any further.

Very frustrating as I though those dashboard offers were solid and it as a double Ex/TU pull.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES

Re: Chase application through "selected" offers.

Those are not as solid as cold prequals from their card site, I too was denied Freedom last year after having gotten CSP 3 months previously and I was right at 5/24. Never got a notice in the mail on it either and no CR pull.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 3

Re: Chase application through ;selected" offers.

I've read the dashboard offers are far more legit and often bypass 5/24 compared to the prequalified offers on the site.
Message 3 of 3