Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase blacklist DP's requested

tag
jcooks
Established Contributor

Chase blacklist DP's requested

Does anyone have any DP's on life after Chase blacklist?

My story, I burned Chase for $5k+ over 10 years ago.  April 2021, I was approved for a Freedom Flex after 2 recons for a toy limit of $700.  A few weeks ago I was automatically given an auto CLI to $1200.  I've been checking pre-approvals and the only card that shows up every now and then would be the Slate Edge, others would be no offers.  My scores are hovering between 755-760 across all CRAs.  I have 25 late payments all almost 5 years old (stupid me and my credit).  2 cards were closed by creditor due to being 90 days late.

opened   limit   lates

One United Bank Secured (closed)   4/2014  $500       4

TD Bank Secured (closed)                  4/2014  $600       6

Credit One                                              6/2015   $450      6

Capital One QS (pcd from plat)          6/2018    $600     0

Capital One QSone                               1/2019    $2500   0

Amex Gold                                             3/2021    NPSL    0

Chase Freedom Flex                             4/2021   $1200   0

Amex Blue Business Plus (not reporting) $9000 with no lates

Amex Blue Business Cash (not reporting) $2000 with no lates                                            

I have Nissan Lease with 9 late payments, lease ended almost 6 years ago, but it's still showing open with a balance of $1234, they've been reporting on time payments since December 2015 so I haven't really bothered disputing it.  I have another Nissan Lease with perfect payment and closed.  And currently have a CapitalOne Auto loan with 88% paid off and perfect payment history.  I also have 2 student loans with perfect payment history that are fully paid off.

Average Age 7.8 yrs

Oldest Account 17.8 yrs

Overall UTI is 6%

INQ 2/6, 2/12, 4/24 on EX

I ultimately want to get either the CSP and the World of Hyatt, just not sure when to apply.  Part of me tells me to just try, but I probably should wait until most of the lates fall of.  Since I'm on very good terms with Amex (preapproved for all personal and business cards), should I add another personal to add more to my overall credit limit?  Would appreciate all input

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase blacklist DP's requested

Since you burnt them you will never get pre approval offers (may get pre selected which are not the same), also auto approval is not in the cards for any apps they will either go to 30 day review or outright denial. You need to wait on the CSP its minimum start is 5K and your approval was minimal for the FF this year. Wait for the FF to go over 1 year and keep showing them you can take care of business,

Message 2 of 3
jcooks
Established Contributor

Re: Chase blacklist DP's requested

That saves me from checking the "For you" section.  Would that be the same for going in branch as well?  I did also transfer 8.5k into a savings with Chase a few months after getting approved for the FF to help it along the way.  /Shrug I guess it was a waste.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.