Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase card denial

tag
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase card denial

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't answer that  - I would say with Chase particularly - YES. The others no and don't get so enamored with Chase. You have LOTS of OPTIONS my friend. LOL   ride it out 6 months and see what doors open through the prequal sites such as Amex, Discover, etc..

I just don't like when people blatantly pop off with fictional replies like they are the gospel!! Its garbage - you have a shot. Just give it some time. I wish you nothing but the best! Smiley Happy

While I understand the point you're making and it's correct we shouldn't state things like that as absolute fact, there is a friendlier way to put it..

Saying: "No you are WRONG" and  the above post is rather antagonistic & argumentative..

You can be right and still be polite. Keep it friendly.. Smiley Angel3.gif

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enlighten me - What wasn't friendly and please be specific...Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 29
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

I believe I already was specific.

I'm not getting into a back & forth with you-

PEACE OUT

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay sorry I offended you. I apologize. Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 29
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay sorry I offended you. I apologize. 

Thank you.. aaa blow kiss.gif

It isn't me I was concerned about though- I have tough skin..

We (the collective you, me and everyone) have to keep this place as friendly as possible.

The more the merrier posting here.. 

Thanks.. 

0001Cheers.gif

Message 15 of 29
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Friendly reminder... all posts must be Friendly, Supportive, and Respectful.

--UB

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course! Cheers! 

My main concern is new posters getting false info. It's not right but I know people are super sensitive and I will follow suite to be super friendly in my corrections. Smiley Happy I was that new poster and yes you can dispute a HP hahaha - Love you all!! 

Message 17 of 29
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

And, by the same token, we've often seen things that can go in either direction.

Sure, someone can have oodles of new accounts and inquiries and either be denied or be approved. It's all profile-dependent, so we have to keep things in perspective. Not everything is going to be a slam dunk and not every (legitimate) inquiry will be able to be removed successfully.

What's valuable is that the OP found these forums and based on the collective information, they can decide for themselves. It's how you deliver your advice that can make the difference.
Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed - Thanks Fin! 

Message 19 of 29
bondsandloan
Regular Contributor

@800FICOGoal wrote:

WOW!!!. Sorry, but no prime bank will approve unsecured credit with a file containing that many inquiries with less than one year of history. I would start looking at secured cards or wait until they age.

Correct. Your AoOA = 7 months? You have an Amex. Check the Capital One pre-approvals, if you have one, get one. Else apply for secured card (Citi maybe?) If you had less inquiries, I'd say get an SSL too. Let everything age for 7-8 months (no more INQs)- You'll be good to go with a Chase. 

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.