cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase is Dead to ME...What has been your experience with them???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase is Dead to ME...What has been your experience with them???

I primarily do my banking with Chase. I have two checking accounts with them and 4 credit cards (CSP 7K, FU 6K, Marriot Bonvoy 5K, and Amazon Prime Visa 4K). I have no issue with them other than I haven't had any CLI with them on any of my account. I guess with all the cards I have to even out my monthly spending, they didn't see fit to give me a CLI. I do spend about 400-500 a month on the CSP for my utilities and bills. Still hoping for a CLI lol. 

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Still hoping for a CLI lol. 

I don't bank with them or generally with any lender to keep Cash away from Credit.  

IME Chase CLI's aren't fruitful.  e.g I had asked for one 11/2017 and they gave me 5K and I turned around and wanted the CSP for the 50K SUB and was approved for 25K+ on it.  Span of a couple of weeks and a 20K difference between CLI and New Account.

400-500/mo in utilities you should probably be looking at USB Cash+ w/ 5% on 2 catagories 

Message 12 of 21
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Every CLI fro Chase is NOT a HP! That is not true.
Message 13 of 21
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@flyingmd wrote:

If  consumer makes a CLI request, it's a HP. Always. 

Message 14 of 21
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@flyingmd wrote:

+1

And before I closed my Chase Slate and FU, everytime I asked for a CLI it was a

HP. Matter-of-the-fact, I got 2 HPs when I was approved for the FU and requested a larger CL. 😩

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 15 of 21
Green456
Established Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@flyingmd wrote:

That's 100% false. I did $10,000 CLI with BoA without any HP. As a matter of fact I did not even have to call anybody. Everything was done online. Actually I got another $10,000 CLI 3 months later also without any HP. So a total of $20,000.

Message 16 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I believe @Remedios was referring to Cli requests initiated by customers of Chase will always be hpSmiley Wink.
Message 17 of 21
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Green456 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@flyingmd wrote:

That's 100% false. I did $10,000 CLI with BoA without any HP. As a matter of fact I did not even have to call anybody. Everything was done online. Actually I got another $10,000 CLI 3 months later also without any HP. So a total of $20,000.

Well, it's a good thing you did not call Chase to get CLI from BOA. That's 100% true. 

Message 18 of 21
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Green456 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@flyingmd wrote:

Well, it's a good thing you did not call Chase to get CLI from BOA. That's 100% true. 

😂🤣😂🤣

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 19 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Green456 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@flyingmd wrote:

@Green456, as mentioned upthread and for posterity, Chase  BoA.  The OP's discussion is about Chase.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.