Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase sapphire preferred approval odds

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: Chase sapphire preferred approval odds

One other thing to keep in mind is chase will SP your report(s) shortly after approval and it could be any of the 3 or all 3 and multiple times before you even get the card. IIRC it seemed like an every other day thing that they SP at least 2 of them.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that's crazy about the soft pulls for days after approvals. So today all of the baddies are off of my credit. My TU fico bank card score is a 789. So I did the application. I got a "will be notified by mail with their decision."(didnt have any timeline at all). Called the robot like just to see what it said and it said I would be notified by mail within 30 days. In reading most of these approvals on here, this usually means verification and inevitably an approval.

Fingers crossed I get the approval!

Complete side note, I did lease a 2019 Sierra Denali ultimate today with instant approval and without income verification, so at least someone likes my credit profile.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! I ended up with an approval. Just a $5,000 approval, but considering the odds, I'll take it. I'll make an approval post with DPs.
Message 23 of 24
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Congrats, @Anonymous!

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.