Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase says no signature for you :(

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase says no signature for you :(

I must admit I am somewhat confused, I thought your Chase accounts were AA'd and closed or am I missing something?

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

I must admit I am somewhat confused, I thought your Chase accounts were AA'd and closed or am I missing something?

I think this thread was accidentally resurrected - Message 12 was posted on May 11th, but Message 13 was posted on June 9th.

Message 22 of 29
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah Smiley Sad hahaha
Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear about that, by the way, OP! And thanks for sharing your story. Good luck with moving on from the incident!

Message 24 of 29
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Sandi, it's not a lie.. Limit was 15k I have screenshots and the card is just a Visa not that it matters now. 2011 is right.. My 4.5k Cabelas is a VS. all varies Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 29
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Discover2016 wrote:

I think this thread was accidentally resurrected - Message 12 was posted on May 11th, but Message 13 was posted on June 9th.

This^^^^

Signature needs updating
Message 26 of 29
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

I had my CSP at only 5 months of history and they gave me a VS. I have a 9.3K VentureOne and I am pretty sure I cant request it be converted to a visa signature. I dont think VentureOnes come in VS, do they?

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jawbrkr wrote:

I had my CSP at only 5 months of history and they gave me a VS. I have a 9.3K VentureOne and I am pretty sure I cant request it be converted to a visa signature. I dont think VentureOnes come in VS, do they?

Not sure about VentureOnes, but from what I read on these boards, I think all CSPs come in VS (and have at least a $5000 limit).

Message 28 of 29
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Did some research and the ventureones do come in visa signatures. But only if you are approved for at least $5k. 

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.