Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Custom Cash App with no income

CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Custom Cash App with no income

Hi OP

You've received some great responses and I'll add a few more.

First, you already have some great CCs, great FICO scores, and your UT is very low. Kudos to you!

Second, I agree that you should not waste a HP because 99.99% you will be denied for $0 income.

Third, just continue paying your bills on time and keeping your UT low until you get another job and then apply.

I believe in the long run that you will be happy you waited until you regain employment. 

GL2U

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 13
jayu223

I want to thank everyone who took the time to reply. Especially those who shared their own experiences. I made the decision to not app for now. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Message 12 of 13
scorefreak
Valued Member

$0 income never seemed to stop CC companies from making offers to college kids who clearly aren't on a salaried employees.

I think they would still consider your request if your bank account balance can support your credit worthiness. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.