Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC - Denied

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi DC - Denied

If you decide to pursue the reconsideration route, just be aware they'll likely repull and the primary reasons will likely stick (BK + collection). While the other reasons may show improvements, if they cannot override then it's likely to yield the same outcome.

Now, if BK was EE and the collection was gone, sure.
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:
If you decide to pursue the reconsideration route, just be aware they'll likely repull and the primary reasons will likely stick (BK + collection). While the other reasons may show improvements, if they cannot override then it's likely to yield the same outcome.

Now, if BK was EE and the collection was gone, sure.

It doesn’t make sense though because my BK is falling next year. I thought their BK rule was 7 years?

I don’t actually believe the card is worth another HP, especially since they pulled EX as well and denied me based on TU so I’ll probably pass and just put Citi on my “don’t bother” list with PenFed and Commerce Bank (since Commerce can’t even be bothered to disclose their reasons for denial on the denial letter). 

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Meh, I tore up the letter. No sense wasting my time and another 1-2 HPs for a card I don’t need. 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.