Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi SP link for CLI

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Citi SP link for CLI

https://accountonline.citi.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?NEXT_SCREEN=/ICLI&siteId=CB&cmp=EMC~01~121001~C...

Came across  this link looks like it is a SP for citi CLI, I am to new to them but thought this might help others.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi SP link for CLI

I've had this for months and cant get an sp increase if my first name was Above and my last name was JOSEPH Smiley Wink.
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the DP about a month ago. When do you think a good time would be to check for that magic SP "button" on my homepage? 

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I've had this for months and cant get an sp increase if my first name was Above and my last name was JOSEPH Smiley Wink.

Message 3 of 18
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Sorry was just posting in case some were not aware to this.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 18
minski
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got the DP about a month ago. When do you think a good time would be to check for that magic SP "button" on my homepage? 

Generally, six months

Message 5 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Every single time I try I put in my info , then we are sorry we need more info. They always want to pull my credit. I even unlocked them and for some reason still they cant. My sp affair is not meant to be I guessSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh, I saw reports on here of people getting them at the 90 day mark, while others got them even earlier, I was hoping that was still the case. I'll mark my calendar and start twittling my thumbs... Smiley Embarassed

@minski wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Generally, six months

Message 7 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ony my DC got one shortly after 30 day mark for some reason SP language came up.. Costco took 6ish months other Citi cards around 3 month mark for me personally.. The DC was a shock and actually got 1500 with only about 1k spending on card at time.  Hopefully next time it comes around will be 4k+ as use the crud out of the card recently although that is 5+ months to go as just got it Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Is Citi's language for their SP CLI "button" pretty straightfoward or is their language like dealing with The Riddler from Batman?

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ony my DC got one shortly after 30 day mark for some reason SP language came up.. Costco took 6ish months other Citi cards around 3 month mark for me personally.. The DC was a shock and actually got 1500 with only about 1k spending on card at time.  Hopefully next time it comes around will be 4k+ as use the crud out of the card recently although that is 5+ months to go as just got it Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Easy IMO.. SP language is still there on my DC although rules is 6 months between SP's so a screen shot of my DC SP language also there for my Costco although not eligible for a few more months and see when it shows up on my new AA card that i got in the mail yesterday lol.

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 8.57.50 PM.png

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.