Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi application response.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi application response.

It's absolutely robbery for them to charge that much for a 2 year old. It's just as crazy though if he was under two to let him sit on your lap for 8 plus hours also. We enjoy going to Hawaii but it's crazy how expensive it is. It's cheaper to go to the carribean and have warmer water but this is what the wife's family wants to do to spread her dads ashes.
Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell them if they drop it at the Caribbeans, ocean currents will take care of the rest.
Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Tell them if they drop it at the Caribbeans, ocean currents will take care of the rest.

Im not sure if it's PC to laugh, but Im in the right mood and did.  Smiley Happy  Being your member name is actually Old Man, I'm guessing you have the liberty/authority to speak on such matters without fear of recourse, lol.  The funny thing is there is some truth to what you say....they say we breathe the same air molecules as the famous people in history. so the earth(and even our bodies) is a big recycling plant.  

The OP also made me think that that would be a nice place for my ashes to be scattered once I get to leave this mortal coil....and reminded me that I still havent gotten around to making a living will.  We (almost) never know when the reaper will come calling, or when the Blue Oyster Cult song about it will come on the radio.  

Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just trying to help out. :-)  No disrespect meant Dominicr.
Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For me, anyhow, it was the most memorable post of the day!  Does this board have a "follow" option so I can subscibe to all of your posts?  I could use more humor in my life.  

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

For me, anyhow, it was the most memorable post of the day!  Does this board have a "follow" option so I can subscibe to all of your posts?  I could use more humor in my life.  

You should be getting emails each time someone posts to a thread you've commented upon... Check your settings and notifications... 

Mum's ashes are right up under my TV... She loved that damned thing, so there she sits...

Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You should be getting emails each time someone posts to a thread you've commented upon... Check your settings and notifications... 

Mum's ashes are right up under my TV... She loved that damned thing, so there she sits...

Ha, yeah I get emails for threads, but I found Oldman's joke so funny(I was under the influence at the time) that I wanted to follow all his posts.  He proved my instincts correct with another one that really had me smiling today.

Actually your post made me smile as well.   Ive never heard of anyone using their mum as a television stand!  

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay has a American Airlines card as well.  Although sign up bonus is 50000 miles instead of 60000 miles.  

Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
We are doing another Hawaii trip and it's about 1300 a person for me, the wife, and our 2 year old.

Hawaii is a wonderful place, I lived on the windward side of Oahu for a bit.  Am I the only one that thinks it's crazy for airlines to charge $1300 for a 2 year old though?  Dont they count like a carry on?  Smiley Happy

I don't see the difference as two years olds take up seats.  And I have a two year old. 

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
We are doing another Hawaii trip and it's about 1300 a person for me, the wife, and our 2 year old.

Hawaii is a wonderful place, I lived on the windward side of Oahu for a bit.  Am I the only one that thinks it's crazy for airlines to charge $1300 for a 2 year old though?  Dont they count like a carry on?  Smiley Happy

I don't see the difference as two years olds take up seats.  And I have a two year old. 

Don't get me wrong, there are some 2 year olds I wished they'd charged the parents a rate more than adult fare, for alterring my flight experience.  Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.