cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank CLI SP using oudated report

tag
WhiteBlacktop

Citibank CLI SP using oudated report

I keep getting denied for cli for my citi simplicity card becasue of collections account. The collections was removed in july and my score has increased almost 80pts now. The only problem is when citi does a sp for cli (yesterday) the report is dated as of july 26.

How much longer do i have to wait for them to get an updated report for the cli?

8 REPLIES 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Citibank CLI SP using oudated report

Welcome to the forums @WhiteBlacktop 

Where you seeing the 80 pt gain? And whats the date for your FICO on Citi's website?

Message 2 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@WhiteBlacktop wrote:

I keep getting denied for cli for my citi simplicity card becasue of collections account. The collections was removed in july and my score has increased almost 80pts now. The only problem is when citi does a sp for cli (yesterday) the report is dated as of july 26.

How much longer do i have to wait for them to get an updated report for the cli?

My experience has been that Citi updates its soft pull once a month, and when it does it's a couple of weeks old.  So just check your FICO score on the Citi site and you'll get the date of the last soft pull.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 9
WhiteBlacktop

It's funny becausue i just did cli again today and i was approved now. I guess it's about 50 days out from cit's next sp. My fico was from experian and even on citi website it was updated but i was still denied at the time. When i recieved the mail saying i was denied for collections the date was july 26. Seems like i had to wait longer

Message 4 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@WhiteBlacktop wrote:

It's funny becausue i just did cli again today and i was approved now. I guess it's about 50 days out from cit's next sp. My fico was from experian and even on citi website it was updated but i was still denied at the time. When i recieved the mail saying i was denied for collections the date was july 26. Seems like i had to wait longer

Citi uses EQ FICO Bankcard 8.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@WhiteBlacktop wrote:

Congrats @WhiteBlacktop 

Message 6 of 9
Beefy1212
Established Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@WhiteBlacktop wrote:

They also use Experian.

Message 7 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@WhiteBlacktop wrote:

"They also use Experian."

Are you talkin; HP for new application or for credit score?

Message 8 of 9
Beefy1212
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@WhiteBlacktop wrote:

"They also use Experian."

Are you talkin; HP for new application or for credit score?

For credit decisions.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.