Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

Try again after two months. My profile is strong enough to get them like clockwork at that interval and yours is stronger than mine. No harm trying whenever, they'll grant it or say it hasn't been long enough. I've gone months without ordering, I think at least five months with no issues. My orders have been in the $650-1000 range and I use the 0% financing they offer. No issues whatsoever.

Message 291 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

SP CLI still working.

Increased WF 19,000 to 21,000 & OS 18.5 to 20.5K.

Last CLI exactly 2 months ago. 

Message 292 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SP CLI still working.

Increased WF 19,000 to 21,000 & OS 18.5 to 20.5K.

Last CLI exactly 2 months ago. 

That's sick good....what's the max on those cards?  Congrats!

I like WF more than I thought I would.  I ordered a swingset yesterday @ 2:39pm and it's already put together in the yard this afternoon  Amazon who?!?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 293 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous those increases and limits are fantastic to still be giving SP CLIs. That's a lot of what the purpose of this thread is - to see if there's a CL breakpoint where they start requiring HPs to continue growth. Many started getting HPs once they got to $10-12k lines. To see you reach nearly twice that on SPs is great.

@GApeachy right? I got my card initially to order a couple things for my house and take advantage of the 0% deferred interest offers. I didn't think that less than a year and a half later I'd have grown it from $500 to $8200 or that I'd still be ordering things from them. Nice surprise isn't it?

Message 294 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous    WF has quickly become a fun card.  I like it better than my GoodSams VS.  A visa's, a visa's, a visa but this acct., like my old HSN, is gonna come in handy. 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 295 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Overstock card has been very helpful. I started with a $250 limit a little over a year ago. Probably sometime in the summer, when my scores were in the mid-650s, I asked for a CLI and much to my shock, I got $2000 more, to $2250. Encouraged by this thread, I hit the Luv button two months ago and got 2k more, to 4250. I tried again a few days ago (exactly two months after the last CLI) and got 1500 more. So I see that they're slowing down a little, but still generous! My scores are in the 670-690 range now.

I will probably wait 3 or 4 months next time. I order from them almost every month, but small things. I signed up for their 'club' thing where I get free shipping and 5% off... it's been a good deal for me all around.

Message 296 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soft pull train still rolling. I'm in a two month pattern of $500 on J.Crew and $2,000 on Overstock. I barely use J.Crew. Overstock has seen a few more purchases but not that many either.
My Overstock hit $10K. I'm a bit concerned the soft pull train may come to an end....

Message 297 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

SP exactly 2 months from last increase:

Overstock $2550---> $3350

Wayfair $2800----> $3600

IKEA $6550--->$9050

Toyota $4500--->$4500 (denied)

Interesting fact is that I have not used any of the cards that I received the increases on since November of last year. I used the Toyota card about 3 weeks ago, but that doesn't seem to matter 🤷‍♀️

Message 298 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

SP exactly 2 months from last increase:

Overstock $2550---> $3350

Wayfair $2800----> $3600

IKEA $6550--->$9050

Toyota $4500--->$4500 (denied)

Interesting fact is that I have not used any of the cards that I received the increases on since November of last year. I used the Toyota card about 3 weeks ago, but that doesn't seem to matter 🤷‍♀️

If you mean November of 2019 thats fine. If you mean November of 2018 I would toss something small ($5-$10) on each one. The CLI is separate from inactivity shutdowns. Someone just got their Comenity card shut down for 2 years of inactivity.

Message 299 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't used them since November of 2019. I am sure that will be changing soon, I think I am in need of some spring shopping lol 😁😁

Message 300 of 638
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.