Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

@Anonymous wrote:

and yours is stronger than mine.

How did I miss that ^^^ ?!?

Uh, No it ain't....yes, I said, "Ain't". You have a stronger relationship with them which speaks volumes.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 301 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another two months for Overstock, another clockwork SP CLI. $1500 more today (which is what I've been getting the last couple times on Wayfair, as opposed to $800 on this card last time). New CL $4550 and a total of $15,750 across this card, Wayfair, and VS. 

Message 302 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

another clockwork SP CLI. $1500 more today 

Like Clockwork!  And you were betting on it being $1500 weren't you?  (Sounds like it) 

Image result for gravy train meme

You have your own Gravy Train going don'tcha, Congrats!

Message 303 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol actually I was figuring on $800 like last time. Apparently the gravy train accelerated this month Smiley Happy

Message 304 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Even better; that's cool!

Message 305 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll take it. I use the three cards I have with Comenity fairly regularly, and I'm sure that helps. Combined SLs for the three were $1750. First one was opened 19 months ago. Since then they've grown another $14,000 combined. I have no doubt I'll continue to use them, and they'll likely continue to grow.

Message 306 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd be curious of the DPs if the people getting these HPs for CLIs are in the states of NY, VT, or RI (or use that state for billing address)....that seems to be listed in the terms that me and Peach were discussing on a SCT thread. It also mentioned not just for the app, but also for later reviews of the acct.....It's 3 states, so you don't necessarily have to state which state you are in, just if you are in one of those states. Hey we could be wrong, but that could be the reason for some getting the HPs? If not, then I am at a total loss as to why.

I moved my VS card address to my temp residence in one of those states and now I am terrified to hit the luv button at all! Maybe I should just move it back to my perm address because I was able to get the card via SCT with just a SP....

Message 307 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in NY and have yet to take a HP for any increase.

Message 308 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Hi @newfossil Smiley Very Happy

Message 309 of 638
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Hi @newfossil Smiley Very Happy

Hi Peachy Smiley Happy

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 310 of 638
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.