Another 61 days and another SP CLI on VS, now up to $4000. The train keeps on rollin'...
Another $2,000 CLI on my Overstock card. Now up to 7,750.
Finally reached my initial goal of $25k on the overstock card ! Also, quite pleased CLI is back to $2k!
Last 4 CLI's:
11/2019 +2k - SP - $21,700
1/2020 +800 - SP - $22,500
3/2020 +800 - SP - $23,300
5/2020 +2k - SP - $25,300
$25k is nuts lol - congrats!
$25k is nuts lol - congrats!
Thank you! And it only took ~3.5yrs(sighs), guess persistence does pay off!
What I would ask of anyone who contributes is to include the following info, or as much of it as you have documented:
Card in question: DH's Wayfair
Open date and whether SP/SCT or HP: March 2020 $6.5K sp via SCT
Existing CL: $2k Sp cli upon online registration to $8.5k
Date of CLI: 2nd cli request May 22, 2020
Amount of CLI: $2k----> $10.5k
For each CLI, whether it was SP or HP: SP! (This is the same pattern my Wayfair card has grown and also for a friend of mine.)
These accts. have been heavily used....HEAVILY ....it's a fun card.
Thought I'd chime in here -
My account just turned 6m old so I tried some luv and was denied. The reason is because my account isn't old enough to qualify yet.
Note: this is a major (Visa), so I don't know if the timing rules are different from their retail cards.
Card in question: Comenity AKC (Visa)
Open date and whether SP/SCT or HP: Open 12/5/2019; HP (EX)
Existing CL: 12k
Date of CLI: Requested 6/5; denied
Amount of CLI: Denied
For each CLI, whether it was SP or HP: I'm assuming SP if at all (no HP).
Again, the reason was that my account was too new. I do use it every month to the tune of a few hundred dollars, so the utilization is never bad, and it is used (autopay in full every month). I didn't need the CLI and was curious. Got my answer
You and my Dh (SGV) are on a similar timeline...let's compare. He's gotten the finger too so I figured the next cli request will be (after stmt #6) end of June/Early July. So let's check in, okay? Anyway, sorry for the denial but I don't think you will have to wait that much longer for some Comenity lve. Hopefully you and Dh will catch a cog
- BJ's Perks Elite World MasterCard
- Opened August 2016. HP
- SL $17,000
- 02-2017 $400 SP CLI ($17,400)
- 06-2017 $400 SP CLI ($17,800)
- 11-2017 $3000 SP CLI ($20,800)
- 03-2018 $3000 SP CLI ($23,800)
- 07-2018 $3000 SP CLI ($26,800)
- 10-2018 HP on EX. Denied. Letter stated that they are required to contact me via the contact information contained in my credit reports and were unable to contact me. Called them up and rep said that I was denied due to not having my phone number listed on my Experian credit report. First time I've ever had that be an issue in 20+ years of credit card applications, and the file is only going to have what other lenders report anyway so there's not really much I can do about it. He said he'd be happy to manually submit it but it would take 7-10 days for a decision. No problem. A week later, I got a denial because it had been too soon since my last request. (Comenity requires 4 months between CLIs on this card.)
- 11-2018 No pull and denied. Decided I would try again right after the 4 month mark hit since the previous one. Letter stated that they are required to contact me via the contact information contained in my credit reports and were unable to contact me. Have not bothered since.
I forgot to update this post. After the weird auto denial reasons for not having a phone number reported to Experian, I didn't try again for over a year. But, on a whim I decided to risk the HP and was prepared to call in and have them manually process the request if it was for the phone number issue again - fortunately, that was not the case.
Looks like the issue on their end is fixed, as there is still no phone number listed on my EX report. And I am assuming by the $200 CLI last month that $30,000 is the cap for this card. At any rate, it all worked out and I am finished asking on this card.