Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI HP/SP Data Points

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the DPs & Congrats! Smiley Happy on your SP CLI. 

Thank you James!  I was supposed to try on the 26th but chickened out. Wanted to try everyday since but kept X'ing out. Finally I figured today would be a good day for a denial....Fool's day and all.  I really was surprised, the page just refreshes and then shows the limit, doesn't have a note or anything so it was a "True Double take". lol!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 361 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the DPs & Congrats! Smiley Happy on your SP CLI. 

Thank you James!  I was supposed to try on the 26th but chickened out. Wanted to try everyday since but kept X'ing out. Finally I figured today would be a good day for a denial....Fool's day and all.  I really was surprised, the page just refreshes and then shows the limit, doesn't have a note or anything so it was a "True Double take". lol!

Btw, should you still have some "feeling bold" residue remaining, Commenity is known to give back to back CLI. I've done it eight times on my two cards (4 ea) but not recently. Tempting, huh? Smiley Wink Just whack that button again! 

2.3k is sweet. No doubt. Smiley Wink But 4.6k is sweeter Smiley Happy

You said it yourself, it is "Fool's day" ... Smiley LOL 

Message 362 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I'm a Fool!Smiley LOL Got the 7-10 days message in this color. hahahaha!!!!!

Message 363 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I'm a Fool!Smiley LOL Got the 7-10 days message in this color. hahahaha!!!!!

Nothing ventured ... Smiley Wink

Message 364 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ agreed with that. I've double-dipped once for real (back to back $750s on Overstock) and once kind of with a pair of $800 increases around a week apart on Wayfair.

$2300 is nothing to sneeze at @GApeachy - congrats!

Message 365 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

^^^ agreed with that. I've double-dipped once for real (back to back $750s on Overstock) and once kind of with a pair of $800 increases around a week apart on Wayfair.

$2300 is nothing to sneeze at @GApeachy - congrats!

Thanks, and I agree too with you both (James) nothing ventured..............AND nothing gainedSmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Message 366 of 638
MachoHombre
Regular Contributor

Have had Comentity Total Rewards Visa for nearly 5 years.  Started out a low CL, 2.0K if I recall correctly.   

About 1.5years ago, thanks to this site, I saw the 4month and 1 day practice that many were using with success so I've set calendar reminders.

Since starting the practice, been getting CLI's regularly when asking for them 4months plus 1day apart.    They've been around $2.5K increase each.   At nearly 3 times a year that's CLI average of aprox 7.5K annually (adds up)    

Was at $15.7k CL  last night when my calendar reminded me to ask for a CLI.  it moved to $19.7K (=$4.0K increase), that is the largest single increase I've received on this card to date.    

hardly ever use the card anymore, but am loyal to them so an occassional swipe and always PIF.    

YMMV, just sharing my results, the 4month 1 day rule has been good to me.   BTW, never a hard pull on this card, I was sent an offer almost 5 years ago, got a low CL with no HP and never more than a SP since then.

OH, BTW, I didn't start out as a signature card, but a few months ago they sent me a letter and new card with Visa Signature status.   

This card is not my go-to card unless staying at a Caesar property, even then it's not awesome.  They sure didn't give me a ton of CL luv at first, but I appreciate the slow roll luv they've given me without me giving them a lot of swipes or dollars.  

||
Message 367 of 638
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity threw another $1500 at my Wayfair this morning. Still SP approval, now sitting at $9700. Still following the 61-day CLI pattern too. Like I said before, if they wanna keep giving, I'll keep taking...

Message 368 of 638
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Comenity threw another $1500 at my Wayfair this morning. Still SP approval, now sitting at $9700. Still following the 61-day CLI pattern too. Like I said before, if they wanna keep giving, I'll keep taking...

Very cool D😀👍

Message 369 of 638
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Like I said before, if they wanna keep giving, I'll keep taking...

You bet, congrats!

Message 370 of 638
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.