Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI was a HP for me yesterday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity CLI was a HP for me yesterday

So I've had VS, Overstock and Wayfair for about a year now and my CLI's have always been SP.

Until yesterday.  I hit the CLI button on them and they were all a HP.  I got an immediate notification.

What changed?????  Has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI was a HP for me yesterday

Yes, others have experienced it. There are a few threads about it recently. I know I won't be clicking the "luv" button!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 2 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

It's been going on for a while now. 

Hopefully, you got CLIs and all is well now.  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

NOPE!  All were denied so I'm pretty mad!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity seems to be trying to scare off folks who were maximizing their credit lines beginning with the SCT.  MyFICO put a hurtin' on Comenity when people were getting a dozen cards each and hardly ever using any of them.

Then there was Bon Ton and Boscovs which were known to go to $30k quickly with SP CLIs.

Nobody from this point on can claim to be a victim because the warnings are everywhere.  It's like a poisonous snake sitting on a pot of gold.  Go ahead and try to put your hands on that pot of gold.

I missed the NASA train but dang if I didn't catch a ride on that Comenity train in the best of times.

Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

OP, as @Remedios pointed out, this has been a trend for quite some time.

So, for anyone who may stumble upon your thread, below are 2 separate links that provide DPs on the (dead) SCT SP process as well as the most recent outcomes with regard to CLIs:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Updated-SCT-is-now-a-HP-No-more-tricks/td-...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Comenity-CLI-HP-SP-Data-Points/td-p/553331...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.