Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Capital Bank Credit Bureau

tag
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Comenity Capital Bank Credit Bureau

I applied for a Virgin American Premium Visa Signature Card and I tried the number on backdoor numbers and it didn't work and i was wondering if anyone knows the number and if anyone knows what credit bureau they pull?

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity Capital Bank Credit Bureau

If it is commedity it is typically EQ pull... Don't know the number off hand.  Can check Credit Pulls database to confirm who they pull.

Looks like a toss up between EQ or TU

Message 2 of 9
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

If it is commedity it is typically EQ pull... Don't know the number off hand.  Can check Credit Pulls database to confirm who they pull.

Whats the website for the Credit Pulls Database?

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Whats the website for the Credit Pulls Database?

Can't link it here.  Google it

Message 4 of 9
ddemari
Super Contributor

Virgin was an EQ PULL.
The only comenity card i ever applied
For that wasnt an EQ pull was Barneys and that was an EX pull
Message 5 of 9
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Did you get the virgin card? What's your limit?

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 6 of 9
debsunshine
New Contributor

I just got the Virgin America card they pulled Equifax my scores are below and my limit is $2000.00 of course this is the 5th comenity visa I have gotten in a months time so I beleive the credit limits are getting lower with more exposure. I hope this helps.

My Fico Current Scores:TU:746 EQ:730 EX:741
Merrick Bank:$1100/ Capital One QS1: $1000/Capital One Venture1:$3000/ Chase Freedom:$1500//Discover:$3000/Equality Visa:$2500//Grow Financial Visa:$2500/Walmart MC:$1600/Store card:$5000/Macys Amex:$3000/Sams Club MC:$3000 /Ebates:$5600/Lowes:$10,000/Amazon SC:$5000/NFCU Flagship visa: $7500/NFCU CLOC:$11000/Barclays Williams-Sonoma Visa:$3500
Message 7 of 9
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

They pull Equifax - pulled it for me.  My SL was $5000.  But I only have one secured credit card with 9 months history and a charge off still reporting.  Rare for them to pull TU.

Message 8 of 9
Lyythine
Established Contributor

For another data point, I also have this card and it is my only Comenity card.  It was a hard EX pull here in Pennsylvania. They then softed my EQ 4 months later. Initial CL was 12k, raised to 22k using their previous SP 3 weeks ago.  In retrospect, I should have asked for more as the 10k CLI was instantly approved.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.