cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity: Robo Lady or Online

Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Comenity: Robo Lady or Online

I had my wayfair card since Oct 2016 and used it and PIF three times. I hit the increase online and I get the 7 day message. I hear folks have called the robo lady several times for increase. I just don't want to constantly do it, just every few months. Is any one actively still using Comenity anymore?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Comenity: Robo Lady or Online

@Blackswizz750 wrote:

I had my wayfair card since Oct 2016 and used it and PIF three times. I hit the increase online and I get the 7 day message. I hear folks have called the robo lady several times for increase. I just don't want to constantly do it, just every few months. Is any one actively still using Comenity anymore?

Wayfair use to give 1 a month but nothing lately.

Message 2 of 9
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I haven't gotten an increase on mine at all yet , opened it in Sept still at the measly 250 SL . I'm really thinking of closing it if it don't see any movement very soon .
Message 3 of 9
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Blackswizz750 wrote:

Wayfair use to give 1 a month but nothing lately.

I feel ya Creditaddict; just trying to get my limits up this year.

Message 4 of 9
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
I haven't gotten an increase on mine at all yet , opened it in Sept still at the measly 250 SL . I'm really thinking of closing it if it don't see any movement very soon .

I may do the same since I have gotten walmart and amazon prime. I can get home stuff from there or use a discover card t pay on the site.

Message 5 of 9
Cpt-GargameL
New Contributor

I just received my first CLIs ever on a few of my Comenity cards. (Just made a thread) Took them 6 months.
2/12/17 Scores: EQ 661 TU 700 EX 684 Cards: AMEX PRG NFCU Signature Flagship Rewards $7k NFCU Cash Rewards $15k AMEX ED 10k Chase Amazon Prime Signature $2k AMEX BCE $1.4k Discover IT $1.7k Cap 1 Secured $500 Store Cards: Amazon $6k Google $4k Walmart $6k JCREW $4.2K Express $500 NYC $900 Loft $500 Victoria's Secret $550
Message 6 of 9
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

It really depends (I know, I know...)

I opened Pier 1 and VS in February 2016, Ann Taylor and J.Crew in March. 

In December my VS went from $350 to $750 with the luv button. My Ann Taylor went from $250 to $500.

Pier 1 and J.Crew were a no.

After my statement cut on both of those I hit the luv button again and went through robo lady. No and No. 

Comenity is an odd duck.

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 7 of 9
stRealT
Established Contributor

It took a while for my first increase on my Wayfair...It was almost 6 months before it moved, no matter the charge/pay level. The message in all of the letters simply stated that the account was too new and wanted to establish regular usage. There's other cards of theirs I've got that on, mostly the True Value and Big Lots from my own personal portfolio. Once the first increase hit on the Wayfair it's had been on a 90 day schedule now it shows

We’re sorry. You are not currently eligible to request a credit limit increase. For more information, please send us a message via Secure Message Center or call Customer Care at 1-844-271-2567 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).

Fico 8 starting scores 09/27/15 EQ: 646 TU: 622 EX: 668 5 collections 1 PR reporting across the board
Scores 06/30/16 EQ: 685 TU: 699 EX: 695 1 collection now reporting on EQ and EX and 1 PR on EQ
Current scores 11/4/2016 EQ 688 TU: 705 EX: 736 No collections no PR/Judgements Finally Clean
Message 8 of 9
washpadude
Regular Contributor

My wife was denied for Wayfair, although she can get any other Comenity account she wants. Wayfair seems a little tougher than most.

I was approved for 2k in August and got 300 when I set up my online account. Still getting an increase every 31 days, currently at 3.3k.
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.