Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa

Just figured id throw this out there i applied for this about 2 weeks ago got the hp on Eq but as of today i havent even recieved the AA letter. I have fraud alerts so i know it wouldnt be instant most likely verification but apparently they dont care if i get a letter. Ah well this is probably blessing in disguise of not getting another Comenity card or adding another sccountSmiley Wink
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa

I would say give it a few more days for the letter. They be slow like that.

Hopefully verification? But, if not, it's no biggie. Try calling the 800 c/s #. If it recognizes your phone # through the initial authentication then maybe a good sign? 😉
Message 2 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Finny, this was just to see if i could get those 0% /$0 Bt's lol.
Message 3 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

No doubt indeed. The SG card typically tops out at $20K, IIRC. So there's definitely plenty of opportunities to grow it for as long as you have the account. I've never had a HP through the automated system when requesting a CLI btw.

Fingers crossed you hear good news though!
Message 4 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @FinStar, for sure my last app. Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the 4th of this month I got a CLI on my Total Rewards card.  Now, both that and my Sportsman's Guide are at $13,250.  It's been a long road with the $1k to $1.5k CLIs every 4 months and 1 day (Got them both the same day in 2014).

They are only still in my wallet because of the BTs.  When I get the BTs paid down, maybe a $10 or $15 charge per month with go on them at 26.99% APR.

Maybe it'll show up for you for the BT purposes.

Message 6 of 33
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I just broke the $10k CL barrier on my SGV a couple months ago. I hear SCT approvals are still SP.  Was your app SCT or cold?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 33
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

<cough>

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Meanmchine wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

<cough>

I know right? Smiley Very Happy  It's actually one of my favorite Comenity CCs tbh.

Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

They took 3 weeks to send me the AA letter for the Farmers Visa.

The on screen message was the strangest I have seen. They hit EQ and then said “we need two 2 weeks to process your app”. Hmm... I thought that sounds not good, but not bad either. Wrong. Denied. Lol.

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.